Top 7 Best Analog Guitar Pedals In 2022
Are you looking for Analog Guitar Pedals Reviews? Our experts found 62753 number of feedback online for "Best Analog Guitar Pedals" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Analog Guitar Pedals. On selected products for the Best Analog Guitar Pedals, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Analog Guitar Pedals Reviews
We found 62753 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Analog Guitar Pedals and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Comparison Chart of Top 7 Analog Guitar Pedals
|1||MXR M234 Analog Chorus Pedal||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||BEHRINGER VD400 Vintage Analog Delay Effects Pedal Black and Silver||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||FLAMMA FC03 Guitar Delay Pedal Mini Digital Guitar Pedal with 3 Delay Effects Modes Analog Real Echo Tape Echo True Bypass||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||FLAMMA FS22 Stereo Delay and Reverb Pedal Digital Guitar Effects Pedal with Reverse Delay Shimmer Reverb Tap Tempo Freeze Trail On Function||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Analog Electric Guitar Effects Pedals T-shirt||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SAPHUE Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Effect Pedals Time/Mix/Repeat Knob with Steel Metal Shell Mini Single Type Dc 9V with True Bypass Switch for Multi Electric Guitar Kit||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Donner Guitar Delay Pedal||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal (M169)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Compressor Guitar Pedal, Mini Effect Processor Fully Analog Circuit Universal for Guitar and Bass||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||pigtone PP-22 Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal With True Bypass DC 9V||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. MXR M234 Analog Chorus Pedal
- All-analog bucket-brigade circuitry
- Create classically lush, liquid textures
- Ultimate tone control
2. BEHRINGER VD400 Vintage Analog Delay Effects Pedal Black and Silver
- Experience true analog delay and vintage slap-back echo that rivals any tape delay
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Vintage BBDs produce up to 300 ms of delay and advanced noise reduction circuit keeps your signal clean.
- Dedicated Intensity, Echo and Repeat Rate controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
3. FLAMMA FC03 Guitar Delay Pedal Mini Digital Guitar Pedal with 3 Delay Effects Modes Analog Real Echo Tape Echo True Bypass
- 3 classic delay Modes: Analog, Real Echo, Tape Echo
- Delay Time: 5ms-600ms
- True bypass circuit
- Compact and reliable design
- Power Supply: AC adapter 9V DC 150mA; NOT Included.
4. FLAMMA FS22 Stereo Delay and Reverb Pedal Digital Guitar Effects Pedal with Reverse Delay Shimmer Reverb Tap Tempo Freeze Trail On Function
- 3 pairs of built-in delay & reverb effects: Reverse Delay Swell Reverb, Real Echo Mod Reverb, Analog Delay Shimmer Reverb.
- Power Supply Included.
- Individual Tap Tempo function.Freeze function for infinite trail.
- Dual-footswitch stereo delay&reverb effects.
- Trail on function allows the effect to fade out naturally. ONE-YEAR GUARANTEE.
5. Analog Electric Guitar Effects Pedals T-shirt
- This is the perfect t-shirt for any guitarist you know that has a unique sense of humor and loves to play with analog guitar effects pedals! If you love the electric guitar effects pedals, you need this awesome shirt!.
- Featuring an image of a group of analog effects pedals, this shirt is perfect to wear to your favorite, get-tother, parties, the mall or anywhere that people will appreciate you affinity for analog effects guitar pedals.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
6. SAPHUE Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Effect Pedals Time/Mix/Repeat Knob with Steel Metal Shell Mini Single Type Dc 9V with True Bypass Switch for Multi Electric Guitar Kit
- Get that mild and mellow circuit delay. This is a favorably priced way to get those great tones.
- Solid Quality: Aluminium alloy body makes vintage overdrive pedal safe for transport, stable and strong.
- Easy Carry: The overdrive pedal has a small size body, light weight, suitable for out side gigs,powered by a DC 9V adapter (not included in this package).
- DC 9V adapter power supply(Center negative), diameter for power plug using is 5.
- Package includes: SAPHUE Analog Delay Pedal and Owner Manual.
7. Donner Guitar Delay Pedal
- Pure analog Whole circuit delay, clear, plump and smooth New Delay effect.
- Aluminium-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- True bypass provide transparent tone,LED indicator shows the working state.
- 3 Knobs, ECHO is mix, TIME for 20-620ms delays, FEEDBACK is the repetions.
- Important instructions 1-Please make sure the the diameter for power plug using is 5.
- Package includes: Donner Yellow Fall Delay Pedal and Owner Manual, Power supply(not included)
8. MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal (M169)
- Rich, all-analog delay
- Up to 600 milliseconds of delay time
- Modulation controls emulate tape echo tones
- Bucket-brigade technology
9. Compressor Guitar Pedal
- EFFECTS – Fully analog circuit. True bypass.A broader adjustable range.
- LED INDICATOR – LED indicator shows the status of effect.
- ANTI SKID – Rubber pads on the backside is anti-skid, which enhances the stability and avoids friction.
- RELIABLE QUALITY – High quality by aluminum alloy which is durable and have a classic mini size brings you a musical feast.
- RESONABLE PRICE ? Provided the very reasonable price to match the high quality product, you will not regret it.
10. pigtone PP-22 Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal With True Bypass DC 9V
- This effect pedal is an analog delay effect device that gives you a classic and warm mood, bringing you back to Bruce and Rock.
- The Analog Delay guitar pedal is made of aluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- This pedal is easy to use,It has three function knobs (DELAY/REPEATE/MIX) ,DELAY knob is used to adjust the DELAY time.
- Rubber pads on the backside is anti-skid, which enhances the stability and avoids friction.
- pigtone is a professional manufacturer of guitar pedal effects, we provide very reasonable prices to match high-quality products, you will not regret it.
Analog Guitar Pedals Buyer's GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Analog Guitar Pedals stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Analog Guitar Pedals in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Analog Guitar Pedals for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Analog Guitar Pedals Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Analog Guitar Pedals in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Analog Guitar Pedals currently on the market!
What to look for in a Analog Guitar PedalsBefore you start looking at Analog Guitar Pedals, you need an idea of what you are looking for. Analog Guitar Pedals come in a whole range of sizes and price points from a huge number of brands.The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Analog Guitar Pedals based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Analog Guitar Pedals before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Analog Guitar Pedals they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Analog Guitar Pedals, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Analog Guitar Pedals before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Analog Guitar Pedals will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Analog Guitar Pedals if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Analog Guitar Pedals on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.