Top 7 Best Bonding Primer Paint In 2022
You can trust our selection for Bonding Primer Paint Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 39723 reviews for Bonding Primer Paint and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Bonding Primer Paint where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for buying the Best Bonding Primer Paint.
39723 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Bonding Primer Paint. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Bonding Primer Paint Reviews
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Bonding Primer Paint
|1||INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Rust-Oleum 3554 Zinsser High Hide Cover Stain Primer and Sealer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Rust-Oleum 286793 Automotive Universal Bonding Primer Spray||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||RUST-OLEUM 330494 Quart Universal Bonding Primer||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Rust-Oleum 285011-6PK Stops Rust Universal Bonding Primer||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Clear Bonding Primer - Chalk Style Furniture Paint Surface Prep Clear Primer - Adhesive Furniture Primer (pint (16 oz))||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer
- Premium-quality, acrylic-urethane bonding primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, including glossy tile, PVC, vinyl, plastic, glass, glazed block, glossy paint, pre-coated siding, fiberglass, and galvanized metals.
- Bonding primer for drywall, plaster, ceiling, acoustical tile, wood trim and doors, Formica, ceramic tiles, glossy surfaces, PVC plastic, masonry walls, wood, trim, shutters, masonry, stucco, concrete, cement block, galvanized metal, aluminum, and other challenging surfaces.
- Bonds to “hard-to-coat” surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product.
- Fully cures in temperatures as low as 35 °F.
- 75 – 100 square foot coverage for interior or exterior use
- Low VOC and easy soap and water cleanup.
- Excellent enamel holdout, providing a great base for an even topcoat finish.
- Before painting, review the INSL-X STIX label for proper preparation and application tips.
2. Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer
- Interior/exterior use on new or previously painted drywall, concrete, wood, masonry, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces.
- Water-based formula seals uniformly and will stick to surface without sanding
- Dries to the touch in 35 minutes, ready to topcoat in 1 hour and covers up between 87-112 sq.
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used with any oil or latex topcoat
- One coat hide saves time and money by improving hide and coverage of topcoats
3. Rust-Oleum 3554 Zinsser High Hide Cover Stain Primer and Sealer
- Exterior/Interior use previously painted drywall, cured plaster, wood, metal, concrete and more
- High-hiding oil-based primer hides dark colors, penetrates and seals exterior wood and blocks tannin bleed.
- Dries to touch in 35 minutes and covers up to 100 sq ft
- Excellent stain blocker permanently blocks and seals tough stains from fire, smoke and water damage
- Fast-drying, flat white finish can be recoated in 2 hours
4. 1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser
- Use on peeling or worn interior or exterior surfaces including wood, metal, concrete and more
- Triple-thick formula penetrates and bonds with cracked or peeling surfaces to glue down edges and fill in gaps for a smooth finish.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes, can be recoated in 2 hours and covers between 12-50 sq.
- Creates a smooth, flexible, sealed finish
- Top coat with any alkyd or latex paint
- Water-base primer-sealer
- Interior and exterior
- Seals worn surfaces for a smooth finish
- Outstanding flexibility
- Topcoat with any latex or alkyd paint
5. Rust-Oleum 286793 Automotive Universal Bonding Primer Spray
- Primer helps bond any top coat paint to even the most difficult of automotive surfaces
- Professional grade formula seals and protects surfaces while creating the ideal surface for coating
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 10-12 sq. ft. per can
- Creates a lasting bond to bumpers, trim, plastics, fiberglass, galvanized steel, aluminum and more
- Flat finish spray creates a smooth, ready-to-coat surface for superior adhesion
6. RUST-OLEUM 330494 Quart Universal Bonding Primer
- Item Weight: 3.7 lb
- Country of Origin: United States
- Brand name: Rust-Oleum
- Item Dimensions: 4.25″L x 4.25″W x 4.9″H
7. Rust-Oleum 285011-6PK Stops Rust Universal Bonding Primer
- Exterior/interior use, great for galvanized steel, wrought iron, railings, furniture, laminate, PVC, porcelain, masonry, glazed brick and more.
- Low odor, low VOC water-based formula has excellent wet adhesion in moist or humid environments
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes and covers up to 10-12 sq. ft.
- Prevents rust and corrosion for enhanced durability
- White finish creates a strong bond to prepare surface for any topcoat
8. Clear Bonding Primer – Chalk Style Furniture Paint Surface Prep Clear Primer – Adhesive Furniture Primer (pint (16 oz))
- EASY TO USE] Even for beginners, this primer is easy to use! Just brush it on and let it dry.
- ECO-FRIENDLY] Ultra low VOC and water-based – contains NO harsh chemical additives such as phthalates, formaldehyde, heavy metals, or solvents.
- DRIES CLEAR] This is a bonus especially if you’re painting a piece of furniture that you would like to later distress.
- GREAT ADHESION] Bonding agents in the primer help to create a more porous surface so that paint can adhere to any smooth surface.
- NO HARSH SMELL] Due to the lack of harsh smells, there is almost no odor, allowing you to paint indoors without worrying about your health.
9. KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer
- A good bonding primer is essential to ensure that topcoats adhere to tough-to-paint surfaces.
- KILZ Adhesion is a unique latex primer developed to bond securely on slick surfaces where a traditional water or oil-base primer will not adhere.
- Bonds to tough-to-paint surfaces including Kynar, PVC, Formica, vinyl, glass, tile, glazed brick, chalky paints, glossy finishes, fiberglass and metals.
- Use on most interior and exterior surfaces where a secure bond is critical.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior water-based Primer in white.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint.
- KILZ Adhesion dries to touch within 30 minutes and ready to recoat in an hour.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years.
10. 1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM
- This item is a XIM 11052 Advanced Technology UMA Bonder and Primer/Sealer, 1-Quart, White
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, house-primers
- This product is manufactured in United States
- White Bonding Primer/Sealer provides excellent adhesion
- Interior or Exterior use
- All topcoats
- For Tough-To-Paint surfaces: Glass, Tile Formica, Metals, Many Plastics, Wood and other construction materials.
Bonding Primer Paint Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bonding Primer Paint stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bonding Primer Paint in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bonding Primer Paint for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bonding Primer Paint Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bonding Primer Paint in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bonding Primer Paint currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bonding Primer Paint based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bonding Primer Paint before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bonding Primer Paint they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bonding Primer Paint, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bonding Primer Paint before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bonding Primer Paint will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bonding Primer Paint if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bonding Primer Paint on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.