Top 7 Best Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera In 2022
Our team studied on 51831 reviews available online for Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera, chose the finest ones and prepared Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
51831 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera Reviews
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera
|1||Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera w/25x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Digital Camera w/ 50x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Canon PowerShot SX420 Digital Camera w/ 42x Optical Zoom - Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Red)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera Features 12.1 Megapixel||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Panasonic LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera (Red)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Sony DSCHX80/B High Zoom Point & Shoot Camera (Black)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Minolta Pro Shot 20 Mega Pixel HD Digital Camera with 67x Optical Zoom||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sony HX400V Compact Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Canon PowerShot SX620 Digital Camera w/25x Optical Zoom – Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)
- Powerful 25x Optical Zoom with Intelligent IS helps optimize image stabilization for virtually shake free images.
- Built in Wi Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 plus Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light.
- Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video.
- Large 3.
- Effective ISO 80 3200
2. Canon PowerShot SX540 HS Digital Camera w/ 50x Optical Zoom – Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Black)
- Powerful 50x optical zoom with optical image stabilizer for outstanding optical performance
- 3 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 6 Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality even in low light.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos.
- Capture spectacular 1080p Full HD video at 60p with stereo sound
- Zoom framing assist now features a lock button option for quick and accurate subject recognition
- Large 3.0-inch LCD (approx. 461,000 dots) allows easy viewing even from a wide angle
- Hybrid auto lets you record up to four seconds of video before each image you capture, then automatically combines each clip and still into a quick video recap of the day.
- Story highlights enables the camera to automatically compile images and videos from a certain day or event into a mini highlight reel with music and effects.
3. Canon PowerShot SX420 Digital Camera w/ 42x Optical Zoom – Wi-Fi & NFC Enabled (Red)
- Powerful 42x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer for outstanding optical performance
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows for easy sharing and transferring of images and videos
- 20.0 Megapixel sensor with DIGIC 4+ Image Processor helps deliver stunning image quality
- 3.0-inch LCD with a wide viewing angle allows clear display as well as easy operation and sharing
- Capture 720p HD video with clear sound.Operating Temperature:32–104°F/0–40°C
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on predefined shooting situations.
- Scene Modes such as Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect and Monochrome provide creative freedom to capture your photos.
- ECO Mode helps reduce power consumption for longer battery life
- Flash Range: 1.6-16.0 ft. (W), 4.6-8.9 ft. (T); 50.0cm – 5.0m (W), 1.4-2.7m (T)
4. Panasonic LUMIX FZ80 4K Digital Camera
- Point and Shoot Long Zoom Camera: 18.
- High Resolution View Finder and LCD Display: High resolution 1,170K dot view finder and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040 dots) are clear even in bright sunlight.
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160) with three unique 4K ultra HD video pause and save 4K photo modes extracts individual high resolution Photos from 4K ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second to capture split second moments.
- Low Light Performance: Low light capture lets you enjoy photography during your nightlife again with impressive results; Note: Refer to user manual PDF attached below in technical specification for trouble shooting steps are on page 54.
- USB Charging and Wi-Fi Connectivity: Enjoy travel ready technologies like USB charging and Wi Fi connectivity to your mobile device; HDMI D (Micro), Micro USB and USB 2.
5. Panasonic LUMIX FZ300 Long Zoom Digital Camera Features 12.1 Megapixel
- 4K video and 4K photo: Panasonic’s exclusive 4K photo technology uses 30 frames per second in high resolution 4K ultra HD video to extract them as photos; You’ll never miss that moment again.
- Leica DC Vario Elmarit lens: 24x zoom (25 600 millimeter with Full zoom range F2; 8 aperture for enhanced low light shooting meeting the stringent quality standards established by Leica.
- High image Quality: The 12.
- Rugged Camera Design: Splash Proof/dustproof rugged camera design with tight seals on every Joint, dial and button, so it stands up to harsh weather conditions and challenging.
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilizer Plus: Reduces blur from 1 handed video shooting by compensating for 5 types of movement; Level shot function detects horizon line and maintains it, even if the camera is tilted.
6. Panasonic LUMIX FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera
- Big sensor quality: Large 1-inch 20.
- 4K video & Photo: 4K 30P video with hybrid photography 8MP video frame grabs as photos.
- Leica DC lens: A bright and ultra-sharp Leica DC lens 25-400 millimeter (16x) F2.
- Lens stabilizer: Hybrid O.
- Integrated smartphone Wi-Fi for remote imaging control via the Panasonic image app.
7. Nikon COOLPIX B500 Digital Camera (Red)
- ISO 6400, 74 fps Continuous Shooting. WiFi: Yes
- 18 Scene Modes, Easy Auto Mode
- Remote Control via Smartphone or Tablet Supplied with: Four LR6/L40 AA Alkaline Batteries, UC-E16 USB Cable, AN-CP21 Strap, LC-CP31 Lens Cap.
- 40x Optical Zoom Lens, 80x Dynamic Zoom
- 3″ 921k-Dot Tilting LCD
8. Sony DSCHX80/B High Zoom Point & Shoot Camera (Black)
- 30x Optical/60x Clear Image Zoom ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* Lens, 18.
- Versatile video w/ high-quality XAVC S, AVCHD & MP4 formats, Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/NFC, 5-axis image stabilization greatly reduces camera shake blur.
- Selfie-ready 3″ Extra Fine LCD multi-angle display, P/A/S/M modes, customizable settings and Memory Recall mode, Enhance features w/ downloadable camera apps, Capture the decisive moments with up to 10fps or keep your subject in focus with Lock-on AF.
- Focus Range Wide: 1.
- In-The-Box: Rechargeable Battery Pack NP-BX1; AC AdaptorAC-UUD12; Micro USB cable; Wrist Strap; Instruction Manual.
9. Minolta Pro Shot 20 Mega Pixel HD Digital Camera with 67x Optical Zoom
- captures sharp images and full hd (1080p) video
- 20-megapixel cmos sensor and 67x optical zoom
- 3 lcd display”
- has 14 scene modes, face detection, smile detection, blink detection, photo touch-up, continuous shooting mode, 360° panorama shooting and built-in flash with red-eye reduction.
- feature optical image stabilization and high dynamic range (hdr)
- optical zoom : 67.0 multiplier x
- viewfinder type : electronic
- Lens type: Telephoto
10. Sony HX400V Compact Digital Camera with 50x Optical Zoom
- Clear Image Zoom ZEISS Lens. Panorama (Recording): Intelligent Sweep Panorama (supports 360 format)
- 20.4MP Exmor R CMOS Sensor for superb low light images
- Keep your subject in focus with Lock-On AF.
- Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi w/NFC3
- Map your images with GPS tagged photos.
- Enhance features w/ downloadable camera apps
- 4K quality still image output via HDMI2
- Motion Shot Video traces subject movement
Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera Buyer's GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera currently on the market!
What to look for in a Long Zoom Point And Shoot CameraBefore you start looking at Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera, you need an idea of what you are looking for. Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera come in a whole range of sizes and price points from a huge number of brands.The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Long Zoom Point And Shoot Camera on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.