Top 7 Best 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet For 2022
Are you looking for 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Reviews? Our experts found 36119 number of feedback online for "Best 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet. On selected products for the Best 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
36119 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the 1x12 guitar speaker cabinet. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Reviews
Comparison Chart of Top 10 1x12 guitar speaker cabinet
|1||Marshall Amps Guitar Amplifier Cabinet (M-MX112R-U)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||EVH 5150 112ST 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC112C 1x12 60W Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12" Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4" Jack||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister TM112 60W 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC212OB 120W 2x12 Open Back Guitar Speaker Cab Straight||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure 80-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Amp Cabinet - Black||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Marshall Code 50-50-watt 1x12" Digital Combo Amp||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 80-Watt 1x12-Inch Guitar Extension Cabinet||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||EcoSmart 8 KW Electric Tankless Water Heater||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
1. Marshall Amps Guitar Amplifier Cabinet (M-MX112R-U)
- 1 x 12” mono, 16 Ohm cab
- Celestion Seventy/Eighty speaker (80 watts)
- Perfect complement for the DSL20HR head or DSL20CR combo
2. EVH 5150 112ST 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black
- 12″ Celestion G12H 30W Anniversary SpeakerBirch Plywood30W
- The 5150 III 1×12 cab is rated at 16 ohms and is loaded with a 30W Celestion G12H Anniversary speaker.
- It is an even more compact version than its 2×12 and 4×12 big brothers
3. Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC112C 1×12 60W Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet Black
- 13-ply 18mm plywood construction
- 1 – 12″ Celestion Vintage 30W
- Every Power Projection Cabinet (PPC) is built using 13-ply high-density 18mm Baltic Birch plywood
- A unique skid feet design helps to acoustically couple their cabinets to the stage, thus providing a tighter bass response and full range tone definition.
4. Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12″ Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4″ Jack
- Electric Guitar 1X12 Empty 12″ Speaker Carpet Cabinet Enclosure Box 1/4″ Jack
5. Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister TM112 60W 1×12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Power handling: 60W Speaker: 1×12 Celestion Vintage 30 Impedance: 16 ohms Dimensions: 18.
- The Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister TM112 60W 1×12 cab is a great partner for your TubeMeister combo or head.
- Hughes and Herr Kettner used their know-how to create a cab that would function perfectly with the rest of the TubeMeister family.
- It features a sweet Celestion Vintage 30 speaker in a compact bass reflex housing
6. Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC212OB 120W 2×12 Open Back Guitar Speaker Cab Straight
- Speaker: Two Celestion Vintage 30
- Output: 120 Watts RMS
- Dimensions: 26″W x 21-1/4″H x 12″D
- Weight: 62lb.
- Improved performance: rated at 60W capability, handles extra heat generated by higher power equipment.
7. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 Enclosure 80-Watt 1×12-Inch Guitar Amp Cabinet – Black
- Features a highly versatile 12” Celestion G12P-80 speaker.
- It fits neatly under the Hot Rod Deluxe and Blues Deluxe combos, adding bass response and thump, apparent volume and stage coverage.
- Speaker cable and fitted cover included.
- Extension cab-Solidly built and sonically superior, Fender guitar amp cabinets and extension cabinets are prized by guitarists everywhere—from novices to the world’s greatest players—for their sound, style and durability.
- Celestion speaker-Originally hailing from the U.
- Closed-back construction-A speaker with closed-back construction exhibits a tighter and more focused sound with more punch and pronounced low-end resonance.
8. Marshall Code 50-50-watt 1×12″ Digital Combo Amp
- Power: 50W (solid state) Single input 14 preamp models 4 power-amp models 8 speaker cab models Speaker: 1×12 Marshall Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, pre FX, amp, mod, delay, reverb, power, cab 100 presets 24 FX (five simultaneously) Aux.
- The Marshall CODE 50W 1×12 combo combines the Marshall legacy with state-of-the-art technology, culminating in a potent little amp that taps into all the tones you crave.
- The range offers a choice of digital amp models, power amps, cabinet simulations, FX and more allowing you to dial in every tonal possibility you need.
- Various choices of glistening cleans, vintage crunches and modern high gain options can be mixed and matched with classic Marshall 100W or British Class A power stage for example, and then run through a choice of various 1×12, 2×12 or 4×12 simulations.
- Add from a selection of 24 FX and you have all you need in one complete setup
9. Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112 80-Watt 1×12-Inch Guitar Extension Cabinet
- Speaker cable and fitted cover included
- Package Weight: 40.7 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 64.77 L x 52.578 H x 31.496 W (centimeters)
- Country of Origin: Mexico
10. EcoSmart 8 KW Electric Tankless Water Heater
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Heating elements are durable and are threaded for easy replacement
- Activation Flow – 0.3 GPM
1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Buyer's GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet currently on the market!
What to look for in a 1x12 Guitar Speaker CabinetBefore you start looking at 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet, you need an idea of what you are looking for. 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet come in a whole range of sizes and price points from a huge number of brands.The products aren’t chosen randomly. We consider several criteria before assembling a list. Some of the criteria are discussed below-
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 1x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.