Top 7 Best 8 Preamp Interface For 2022
Our team studied on 51724 reviews available online for 8 Preamp Interface, chose the finest ones and prepared 8 Preamp Interface Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 8 Preamp Interface from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 8 Preamp Interface from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
51724 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 8 preamp interface in this article.
8 Preamp Interface Reviews
Comparison Chart of Top 7 8 Preamp Interface Reviews
|Saramonic Smartrig II XLR Microphone & 6.3mm Guitar Adapter with Phantom Power Preamp Amplifier for iPhone 8 8 Plus 7 7 Plus 6 iPad iPod
|Buy On Amazon
|BEHRINGER U-Phoria UMC1820, Black
|Buy On Amazon
|Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18x8 USB Audio Interface 3rd Gen for Producers/Bands (Renewed)
|Buy On Amazon
|M-Audio AIR 192 - 14 - USB Audio Interface for Studio Recording with 8 In and 4 Out
|Buy On Amazon
|Presonus Audio Interface 8 Mic Pres-10 Line Outs-ADAT (STUDIO 1824C
|Buy On Amazon
|BEHRINGER, Black (ADA8200)
|Buy On Amazon
|Depusheng DT8 Professional Mixer Sound Board Console 8 Channel Desk System Interface Digital USB Computer MP3 Input 48V Phantom Power Stereo DJ Studio FX Steel Chassis
|Buy On Amazon
|Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre 8-Channel Mic Pre Expansion with 8 ADAT Inputs/8 Analog Outputs
|Buy On Amazon
|Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX - 8-Channel Mixer with Effects & USB Audio Interface
|Buy On Amazon
|Apogee ELEMENT 88 - Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 8 World-Class Apogee Mic Preamps w/ Phantom Power and Line Level Inputs
|Buy On Amazon
1. Saramonic Smartrig II XLR Microphone & 6.3mm Guitar Adapter with Phantom Power Preamp Amplifier for iPhone 8 8 Plus 7 7 Plus 6 iPad iPod
- Allows you to attach an XLR microphone or 6.3mm guitar to your smartphone
- 48V phantom power switch for use with condenser microphones
- Allows you to use professional stage microphones or high-end studio microphones to create music with your mobile iOS or Android devices.
- Headphone monitoring output
- One Year Warranty
2. BEHRINGER U-Phoria UMC1820
- 18×20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid pro tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Streams 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher.
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
3. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18×8 USB Audio Interface 3rd Gen for Producers/Bands (Renewed)
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Quick start tool to get up and running easier than ever.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Balancer by Sonible, Grow by Matering The Mix, and Ujam’s Virtual Guitarist Iron plug-ins upon registration and download.
4. M-Audio AIR 192 - 14 – USB Audio Interface for Studio Recording with 8 In and 4 Out
- Capture every detail – premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC;.
- Low latency – Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.
- Pristine studio grade capture – transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- Connectivity – 4 XLR+¼ TRS combo inputs, 2 ¼” instrument inputs and 2 ¼” Line inputs; stereo ¼” outputs with direct mono/stereo switch; 2 ¼” assignable auxiliary Outs; 2 ¼” headphone outputs”.
- Unite your MIDI gear – 5-pin MIDI in/ out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear.
5. Presonus Audio Interface 8 Mic Pres-10 Line Outs-ADAT (STUDIO 1824C
- 24-Bit/192 kHz, USB-C 18×20 1U rack mounted audio interface (8×8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power.
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated mute and mono buttons (duplicate line Outs 1/2).
- 8 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- Led metering on all analog inputs and main Outs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O | BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included studio One Artist | monitor mix control with free UC surface for machos, Windows, iPad, and Android.
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included | Studio Magic plug-in Suite included
6. BEHRINGER, Black (ADA8200)
- Ultra-high quality 8-channel A/D and D/A interface for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment.
- 8 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Phantom power on all microphone inputs. Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Reference-class Cirrus Logic* 24-bit converters for ultimate signal integrity
- Processes 48 and 44.1 kHz sample rates
7. Depusheng DT8 Professional Mixer Sound Board Console 8 Channel Desk System Interface Digital USB Computer MP3 Input 48V Phantom Power Stereo DJ Studio FX Steel Chassis
- Multi Devices Compatibility : USB/Flash Reader /MP3 or Bluetooth device are very easy to connect this mixer to Mix & record; Built in built in controls provide friendly experience to play/pause, skip tracks and switch between modes.
- Ultra-thin and Rugged Chassis: With only 1.
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming : Cable free music streaming ability directly to the consoles; Mix all kinds of devices as iPad, iPhone, Android smart phone to this audio mixer.
- MIC + Sterero Line Inputs : Supporting XLR and unbalanced 1/4″ plug with +48V phantom buttons, highly accurate LED peak level indicator,10-Segment Stereo Output Level METER and ultra musical 3 band EQ on all channels; Ultra low noise, high headroom mixer with super easy functionality for professional vocal and instrumental sound.
- New Multi Voltage Power Supply : 100V 240V (+/ 15V DC Power adapter) ideal for worldwide usage; offering optional power supplies that give an amazing friendly user experience.
8. Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre 8-Channel Mic Pre Expansion with 8 ADAT Inputs/8 Analog Outputs
- Eight natural-sounding 2nd generation Scarlett mic preamps and eight balanced line inputs and dual front-panel instrument inputs.
- Focusrite precision A-D conversion up to sample rates of 192 kHz
- Pad on every channel for extra headroom – ideal for loud sources such as drums
- 3-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C, for Mac and Windows upon download and registration.
9. Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX - 8-Channel Mixer with Effects & USB Audio Interface
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs; 16-bit, 44.
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power; Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars;.
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing; Multicolour LED metering for visual level feedback; Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls.
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing drivers; Includes Cubase LE software.
10. Apogee ELEMENT 88 – Thunderbolt Audio Interface with 8 World-Class Apogee Mic Preamps w/ Phantom Power and Line Level Inputs
- 16 in x 16 Out Thunderbolt audio I/O Box
- 8 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48V phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance.
- Element control software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain, output level and low latency monitoring.
- Multi-unit Thunderbolt support – connect any two element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt Ports on your computer.
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz/24-bit
8 Preamp Interface Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 8 Preamp Interface stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 8 Preamp Interface in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 8 Preamp Interface for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 8 Preamp Interface Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 8 Preamp Interface in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 8 Preamp Interface currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 8 Preamp Interface based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 8 Preamp Interface before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 8 Preamp Interface they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 8 Preamp Interface, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 8 Preamp Interface before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 8 Preamp Interface will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 8 Preamp Interface if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 8 Preamp Interface on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.