Top 7 Best Audio Interface Guitar For 2022
Are you looking for Cheap Audio Interface Guitar Reviews? Our experts found 37080 number of feedback online for "Best Cheap Audio Interface Guitar" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Audio Interface Guitar. On selected products for the Best Cheap Audio Interface Guitar, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
37080 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the audio interface guitar. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Cheap Audio Interface Guitar Reviews
Comparison Chart of Top 10 audio interface guitar
|1||M-Audio AIR 192 - 4 - USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Steinberg UR12 USB Audio Interface||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TC-Helicon Audio Interface (GO Guitar PRO)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||AXE I/O premium 2-in 5-out 24-bit||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Apogee Jam Plus - Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First, 18i8 (4 Mic Pres)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 digital guitar interface for iPhone||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Audient Sono Guitar Recording Audio Interface||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Pink Floyd: Deluxe Guitar Play-Along Volume 11 with Interactive||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. M-Audio AIR 192 - 4 – USB Audio Interface with 2 In and 2 Out for Recording
- Capture Every Detail: Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac to PC.
- Low Latency: Hi-Speed USB / USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round trip latency of only 2.
- Pristine Studio Grade Capture: Transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality.
- Connectivity: XLR plus ¼inches TRS combo input, (1) ¼inches instrument input, stereo ¼inches outs and ¼inches headphone out with independent level control.
- Feature Packed: Rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/Direct knob for zero latency monitoring.
- Software Included: ProTools: First, Ableton Live Lite, Eleven Lite, Avid FX Collection & Touch Loops content, plus the Creative FX Collection, Xpand; 2, Mini Grand, Vacuum & Boom from AIR Music Tech.
2. Steinberg UR12 USB Audio Interface
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting Plus-48V phantom power
- 1 Mic input(XLR) and 1 Hi-Z instrument input (TS), 2 line outputs(RCA)
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/Lightening to USB Camera Adapter).
- USB-powered for mobile recordings with Mac and, additional USB mini socket for power source connection when used with the iPad.
3. TC-Helicon Audio Interface (GO Guitar PRO)
- Go inspire the world and record your electric guitar, bass and line-level instruments
- Record high-definition audio directly to your iOS*, Android*, Mac* and PC devices
- Integrates seamlessly with the creative Suite of TC Helicon and wide range of mobile apps
- Guitar input and output Connectors for guitars, amps, PA systems, etc
- Selectable Thru/ FX for monitoring processed or clean signal to a guitar amp or external rig
4. Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps – Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen.
- Get the perfect guitar take – There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts – You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening – Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback.
- Easy Start – It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now – We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
5. AXE I/O premium 2-in 5-out 24-bit
- A professional 2 in/5 out audio interface and controller
- 3 different preamp circuits to choose from
- Amp output for easy re-amping
- Seamless amplitude integration
- Over $1000 in software and plug-ins
6. Apogee Jam Plus – Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars
- Connect electric Guitar or bass to iOS devices, Mac and PC
- Powered by iOS device or Mac (no batteries or external power required)
- Apogee Pure digital circuit design eliminates signal noise
- Direct digital connection for up to 96kHz/ 24-bit high definition recording
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headphone output
- Discrete, Class A input delivers punchy, tube amp tone
- Output blend feature offers zero latency monitoring and recording
- Dial-in the perfect level with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, and all core audio compatible applications
7. Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools - First, 18i8 (4 Mic Pres)
- Four of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your recordings a brighter and more open sound.
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz.
- Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
- Includes free software from Antares, Relab, Softube, XLN Audio, Brainworx, Splice, Focusrite, Ableton, and Avid, all available via download upon purchase and registration.
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get Fuse Audio Labs’ FX plug-in Bucket-500 and VPRE-2C for FREE upon registration and download.
8. IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 digital guitar interface for iPhone
- 1/4″ Instrument input for guitar, bass, and other instruments
- 1/4″ Amp output for use with an amplifier or mixer
- 1/8″ Headphone output for silent practice; distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Adjustable input gain and FX/Thru switch
- Unlocks exclusive content inside amplitude iOS and Includes amplitude 4 for Mac/PC
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition guitar preamp
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB included.
- Comes with microphone stand mounting clip and Velcro strip,Ultra-compact and lightweight – fits in your pocket, laptop bag or gig bag.
9. Audient Sono Guitar Recording Audio Interface
- 10-in/4-out USB 2 Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps
- Tube Guitar Preamp
- Cabinet Emulation
- Headphone Output
- Re-amp Output
10. Pink Floyd: Deluxe Guitar Play-Along Volume 11 with Interactive
Audio Interface Guitar Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Audio Interface Guitar stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Audio Interface Guitar in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Audio Interface Guitar for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap Audio Interface Guitar Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Audio Interface Guitar in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Audio Interface Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Audio Interface Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Audio Interface Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Audio Interface Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Audio Interface Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Audio Interface Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Audio Interface Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Audio Interface Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Audio Interface Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.