Top 7 Best Mft Lenses For 2022
Are you looking for Cheap Mft Lenses Reviews? Our experts found 54383 number of feedback online for "Best Cheap Mft Lenses" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Mft Lenses. On selected products for the Best Cheap Mft Lenses, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Cheap Mft Lenses Reviews
We’ve scanned 54383 reviews for you. If you are looking for the mft lenses than this review article may help you.
Comparison Tables Of Top 7 Best Cheap Mft Lenses
|1||Rokinon Cine CV12M-MFT 12mm T2.2 Cine Fixed Lens for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Meike 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Prime Mini Cinema Lens for Micro Four Thirds MFT M43 Mount Cameras Work for BMPCC 4K Lumix||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Meike 16mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Fixed Prime Cinema Lens for M43 Micro Four Thirds MFT Mount Cameras and Cinema Camera BMPCC 4K||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Laowa Venus 10mm f/2 Zero-D MFT Lens||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Laowa Venus 7.5mm f/2 Auto Aperture MFT Lens||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SIRUI 24mm Anamorphic Lens F2.8 1.33X APS-C Camera Lens (MFT Mount)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Panasonic LUMIX G Lens||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO Lens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Rokinon Cine CV12M-MFT 12mm T2.2 Cine Fixed Lens for Olympus/Panasonic Micro 4/3 Cameras
- Depth of Field Markings.Minimum focusing distance-0.2m ; Aperture Range: T2.2 to T22
- 83 degree / 24mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Declicked (Uncoupled) and Geared Aperture and Focus ; Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.87″ (0.2m)
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections ; Coverage: APS-C/Four Thirds.
- Utilizes 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 3 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality.
- Lens not Zoomable
2. Meike 25mm T2.2 Manual Focus Prime Mini Cinema Lens for Micro Four Thirds MFT M43 Mount Cameras Work for BMPCC 4K Lumix
- Compatible with Micro 4/3, Micro4/3, MFT, M43 cameras
- Lens Not Attached:MANUAL LENS need you to enable”M mode” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera,Lens Type: 25mm fixed focal length.
- Lens construction: 8 groups 10 element
- 4/3 “frame view: level: 40.6 °/ vertical: 31 °/ diagonal: 49.7 °
- Constructed of the aircraft grade aluminum and optical glass elements with multi-coating for color consistency.
3. Meike 16mm T2.2 Manual Focus Wide Angle Fixed Prime Cinema Lens for M43 Micro Four Thirds MFT Mount Cameras and Cinema Camera BMPCC 4K
- The 16mm cine lens has a wide view angle of 73 degrees, great for landscape videography
- With a wide aperture of T2.2, the lens allows you to create shallow depth of view videos
- The lens structure is 10 groups 13 elements, makes the lens capable of producing sharp image and videos with low distortion.
- Lens Not Attached:MANUAL LENS need you to enable”M mode” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Compatible with M43 mount cameras such as Olympus E-PL5 OMD-EM10, Panasonic Lumix GH5 GM5 and BMPCC
4. Laowa Venus 10mm f/2 Zero-D MFT Lens
- Ultra-Wide and Fast: Laowa 10mm f/2 Zero-D MFT is an ultra-wide and ultra-fast prime lens with a 35mm equivalent focal length of around 20mm.
- Auto Aperture: The 10mm is assembled with a CPU chip and motor which the photographers can adjust the aperture via the camera body.
- Zero Distortion: Being the second MFT lens in the line-up of Zero-D, it retains excellent performance on the optical distortion control, which is commonly found in ultra-wide-angle lenses.
- 10-Point Sunstars: Designed with five aperture blades in the 10mm f/2 Zero-D MFT, photographers can create perfect and fancy 10-point sunstars by stepping down the aperture.
- Close Minimum Focusing Distance: The minimum focusing distance is 12cm long.
5. Laowa Venus 7.5mm f/2 Auto Aperture MFT Lens
- Venus Laowa 7.5mm f/2 Auto Aperture Lens – Venus 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Ultra-wide (widest prime lens with fast aperture) – 110 Degree
- Light and Compact – 5.3 oz (150g)
- Large Aperture – f/2
- Close Minimum Focusing Distance – 12cm
6. SIRUI 24mm Anamorphic Lens F2.8 1.33X APS-C Camera Lens (MFT Mount)
- The anamorphic element group in the lens squeezes the horizontal field of view 1.
- One of the obvious changes for the 24mm lens is reducing the minimum focusing distance to 0.
- Not just for video use, this lens allows you to distinguish your photo from a standard 16:9 photo, with all the noticeable anamorphic elements including a spectacular 2.
- The precision aluminum alloy enhances the strength of the lens housing.
- The high-class Schott glass lens elements with Nano-coating can suppress aberration and vignette, rendering excellent resolution and sharpness to a cinematic image.
7. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter).
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing.
- Angle of View: 47°
8. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm Telephoto Zoom Lens with F3.5-5.6 II ASPH
- Upgraded 14-140mm Lens – the LUMIX g Vario h-fsa14140 is an upgraded version of the LUMIX h-fs14140ak 14-140mm F3.
- Micro four-thirds mount – durable metal MFT mount is compatible with Micro Four Thirds mount cameras, including Lumix g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Rugged lens design – durable splash*/dust-resistant construction ideal for heavy field use, while maintaining its stylishly compact and lightweight profile.
- Power O.
- Quality optics – comprised of 14 elements in 12 groups, This lens features three aspherical lenses and two ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses, while efficiently minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration.
9. Metabones Canon EF Lens to Micro Four Thirds T Speed Booster Ultra 0.71x
- Metabones Speed Booster Ultra 0.
- Compatibility: Canon EF-mount lens to Micro Four Thirds-mount camera
- Crop Factor: 0.71x
- Groups/Elements: 4 / 5
- Length: 2.6 x 0.9″ / 6.60 x 2.29cm
10. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F2.8 PRO Lens
- Dust, splash, and freeze proof construction
- Ships with lens cap (LC-72C), rear lens cap (LR-2), lens hood (LH-76), and lens case (LSC-1120)
- Manual focus clutch mechanism
Mft Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Mft Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Mft Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Mft Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap Mft Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Mft Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Mft Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Mft Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Mft Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Mft Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Mft Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Mft Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Mft Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Mft Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Mft Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.