Top 7 Best Current Sensor For 2022
Our team studied on 62834 reviews available online for Current Sensor, chose the finest ones and prepared Current Sensor Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Current Sensor from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Current Sensor from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Current Sensor Reviews
Our team scanned 62834 reviews before putting any suggestions for the current sensor in this article.Content Of Table of Top 7Best Current Sensor
|1||Electronics-Salon Panel Mount AC/DC Current Sensor Module Board||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Koauto Compatible with Battery Current Sensor Honda Civic CR-V 2.4 2012-2015 38920-TR0-A02||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||JANSANE SCT-013-030 30A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor Split-Core Current Transformer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||4Pcs INA219 I2C Bi-Directional DC Current Power Supply Sensor Breakout Board Module I2C IIC Interface for Ar-duino for Raspberry Pi||9||Buy On Amazon|
|5||CrocSee Miniature Current Switch||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||1PCS SCT013-050 50A 1V Non-invasive Split Core Current Transformer Sensor||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||3PCS 30A Range Current Sensor ACS712 Module AC/DC for Arduino (30A)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Adafruit 4226 INA260 High or Low Side Voltage||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||HiLetgo Analog Current Meter Sensor Module AC 0~5A Ammeter Sensor Board Based on TA12-100 for Arduino||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||HiLetgo ACS758 ACS758LCB-050B-PFF-T 50A Linear Current Sensor ACS758LCB Current Module 120 kHz Bandwidth 3-5.5V||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
1. Electronics-Salon Panel Mount AC/DC Current Sensor Module Board
- Current Sensor Module Board, +/-50Amp +/-100Amp +/-150Amp selectable, Panel Mount Version.
- The item of current sensor module provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Operating Voltage: Regulated 5VDC, or 8 ~ 35VDC. Operating Current: 20mA(max).
- Specification: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81fxkdlqZML.pdf
2. Koauto Compatible with Battery Current Sensor Honda Civic CR-V 2.4 2012-2015 38920-TR0-A02
- Condition: New; Package include: Battery Current Sensor *1
- 100% tested before shipping to ensure product safety, stability and durability;
- Part Number: 38920-TR0-A01, Please check the part number before purchasing to ensure fitment.
- Compatible with Honda Civic CR-V 2.4 2012-2015 38920-TR0-A02
- Shipping from California, Fast Shipping and Good Service. Any question, please sent email to us.
3. JANSANE SCT-013-030 30A Non-invasive AC Current Sensor Split-Core Current Transformer
- This SCT-013-030 ac current sensor used for measuring alternating current, particularly used for whole building consumption or generation.
- This split core current transformer is particularly suitable for DIY use and it works well with arduino and raspberry pi.
- Use this 30a current sensor to build your own energy monitor, reducing your power usage, or use it build an over-current protection device for an AC load.
- Input Current: 30a AC; Length of Leading Wire: 1m; Two Form of Output: current output or voltage output (burden resistor needed to add); Cable Jack: 3.
- Suitable for lighting equipment, AC motors, air compressors, monitoring, current measurement and over-current protection.
4. 4Pcs INA219 I2C Bi-Directional DC Current Power Supply Sensor Breakout Board Module I2C IIC Interface for Ar-duino for Raspberry Pi
- INA219 module is an I2C interface with a drift, bi-directional current / power monitor integrated circuit (IC), and further expand the energy-saving electronic products TI camp.
- INA219 I2C Bi-directional DC Current Power Supply Sensor, Working Voltage 3~5V; Footprint: SOT23
- INA219 module small size, low cost, high accuracy.
- INA219 can be achieved within the maximum error accuracy of +1% from -40° C to 85° C temperature range, the maximum offset is 100 uV.
- Appliaction:The module is used for I2C port zero drift / bidirectional current / power monitoring sensor module.
5. CrocSee Miniature Current Switch
- N.O. Universal Outputs: 2.5A @ 120 VAC/240VAC; In 240V circuit, only one 120V hot line is connected.
- Self-powered, no external power supply required
- Accurate & Dependable: Offers a sensing range of 1 to 50 amps and universal, solid-state outputs; Accuracy: 1%.
- Faster Response Time: Once current flow is detected, it closes a set of contacts immidiately; Response Time: ≤200ms.
- NOTE: If you want to test the operation of the sensor switch, a load must be applied across the NO contacts; otherwise, it will not work.
6. 1PCS SCT013-050 50A 1V Non-invasive Split Core Current Transformer Sensor
- Non-invasive Split Core Current Transformer
- Core Material: ferrite
- Rated input(rms):50A ; Max.Input: 70A; Rated output: 1V
- Rated output: 1V ; Accuracy: ±1%; Linearity: ≤0.2%
- 5m leading wire,3.
7. 3PCS 30A Range Current Sensor ACS712 Module AC/DC for Arduino (30A)
- Current sensor chip: ACS712ELC-30A（Note: there are 3 specifications of the product 5A/20A/30A, Pls choose them accroding to your needs.
- Pin 5V power supply; on-board power indicator; Measuring range: ±30 amps, corresponding Analog output:66mV/A.
- When there is no the detection current through, the output voltage is VCC/2
- Note: ACS712 module is based on the principle of Hall detection, please avoid the influence of magnetic field when using it!.
- Package includes:3 Pack 30A Current Sensor ACS712 Module.
8. Adafruit 4226 INA260 High or Low Side Voltage
- Product Dimensions: 22.9mm x 22.8mm x 2.7mm / 0.9″ x 0.9″ x 0.1″
- Product Weight: 2.0g / 0.1oz
9. HiLetgo Analog Current Meter Sensor Module AC 0~5A Ammeter Sensor Board Based on TA12-100 for Arduino
- Analog Current Meter Module. Transformer can only sense AC
- This electricity sensor is based on TA12-100 current transformer, which can transform AC signals of large current into small amplitude signals.
- 3-wire electronic block interface, input 5V – GND. S pin is the output analog voltage value.
- You can use jumpers to select the parallel output of the output to adjust the range of analog values that are output.
- On-board 3P and 4P connecting interface for current signal output can be easily connected with your MCU development board.
10. HiLetgo ACS758 ACS758LCB-050B-PFF-T 50A Linear Current Sensor ACS758LCB Current Module 120 kHz Bandwidth 3-5.5V
- ACS758 ACS758LCB-050B-PFF-T Linear Current Sensor Module
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis, extremely stable output offset voltage
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
Current Sensor Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Current Sensor stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Current Sensor in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Current Sensor for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Current Sensor Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Current Sensor in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Current Sensor currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Current Sensor based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Current Sensor before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Current Sensor they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Current Sensor, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Current Sensor before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Current Sensor will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Current Sensor if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Current Sensor on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.