Top 7 Best Electric Strike For 2022
Are you looking for Electric Strike Reviews? Our experts found 48518 number of feedback online for "Best Electric Strike" and shortlisted them. This suggestion is created for those looking for their ideal Electric Strike. On selected products for the Best Electric Strike, you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
48518 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the electric strike. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Electric Strike Reviews
Comparison Chart of Top 10 electric strike
|1||HES 5000C-12/24D-630 Series 5000C Universal Electric Strike Complete Pac for Latchbolt Locks||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fire Emergency Door Electric Strike Push Rod Lock for Panic Bar Exit Open Device||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Failure Secure ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock for North American Door 1000kg Holding Force for Wooden Metal PVC Door||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Seco-Larm SD-991A-D1Q Mini No-Cut Electric Door Strike For Indoor Use||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||HES 9600-630 Series Stainless Steel Fire Rated Surface Mounted Electric Strike Body for Rim Exit Devices||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||4 Doors Complete TCP/IP RFID Access Control Systems with North American Standard Electric Strike for Latch Doors Keypad Reader 110V Power Supply Box Phone APP Remote Open Door||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||HES 9600 Electric Strike. The Stylish Windstorm Resistant||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||HES - 9400630 9400 Series Stainless Steel Slim-Line Surface Mounted Electric Strike Body||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Door Strike Lock Fail-Secure or Fail-Safe Adjustable for Access Control Cylindrical Locksets (Input Voltage 12VDC)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock Fail Secure for Door Access Control System Mortise or Cylindrical Lock||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. HES 5000C-12/24D-630 Series 5000C Universal Electric Strike Complete Pac for Latchbolt Locks
- Static strength 1,500 lbs, Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1 million cycles, Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- In-frame horizontal adjustment, Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 1/2″ – 5/8″ latchbolt (5/8″ with 1/8″ door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-3/16″, Dual voltage 12/24 VDC/VAC
2. Fire Emergency Door Electric Strike Push Rod Lock for Panic Bar Exit Open Device
- Suitable for fire exit door with Push-rod lock.
- Holding Force: 1000kg
- Signal Output: Lock Status OutputNO/NC/COM
- Voltage: DC12V/220mA
- Suitable For: Supporting rod lock fire door
3. Failure Secure ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock for North American Door 1000kg Holding Force for Wooden Metal PVC Door
- Failure secure (Keep Locked if power outage).
- Testing to 1000000 cycles.
- Holding Force: 1000kg / 2200lbs
- Designed for Metal Frame drill a hole,then install it directly.
- Material: Stainless Steel .Voltage : DC12V.
4. Seco-Larm SD-991A-D1Q Mini No-Cut Electric Door Strike For Indoor Use
- Fail-secure operation – Door remains locked if power to the strike is lost
- Includes Stainless Steel No-Cut and Silver-Colored Aluminum Low-Cut Strike Plates
- Can be used with virtually any cylindrical door locking system
- Can be used with an optional digital keypad, pushbutton switch, and other entry devices
- Reversible non-handed design fits either right-hand or left-hand doors
5. HES 9600-630 Series Stainless Steel Fire Rated Surface Mounted Electric Strike Body for Rim Exit Devices
- Completely Surface Mounted
- Grade 1. Tamper Resistant
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs. Dynamic Strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1,000,000 Cycles. Horizontal Adjustment
- Dual Voltage 12 or 24 VDC
6. 4 Doors Complete TCP/IP RFID Access Control Systems with North American Standard Electric Strike for Latch Doors Keypad Reader 110V Power Supply Box Phone APP Remote Open Door
- It’s ANSI strike lock,widely used in North American.
- Control 4 doors.
- User capacity: 20,000 user / up to 100,000 records.
- Card Type: EM-ID Card.
- Network communication via TCP/IP, Software Support win7/win8/win10 both 32 and 64 bit system.
7. HES 9600 Electric Strike. The Stylish Windstorm Resistant
- The 9600 was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
- Designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4″ [19mm] throw Pullman latch.
- FRAME APPLICATION: Metal or Wood.
- ELECTRICAL: (DC Continuous Duty), Dual voltage 12/24 VDC.
- SecuriCare five-year, no-fault, no questions asked WARRANTY.
8. HES – 9400630 9400 Series Stainless Steel Slim-Line Surface Mounted Electric Strike Body
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC. Completely Surface Mounted. Endurance 500,000 Cycles
- Grade 1. One 1/8″ Spacer Plate Included
- Decorative Cover for Sleek New Look
- Tamper Resistant. Non-handed
- Static Strength 1,500 lbs. Dynamic Strength 70 ft-lbs
9. UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Door Strike Lock Fail-Secure or Fail-Safe Adjustable for Access Control Cylindrical Locksets (Input Voltage 12VDC)
- Field-selectable for fail-safe or fail-secure operation
- 2,200-lb (1000kg) Jaw strength, Tested to 500,000 cycles
- Complete mounting hardware included, Screw terminals for ease of wiring
- This Eelectric Door Strike can be used to convert cylindrical lock sets into an electronic access controlled locking system.
- Attention: Before placing order, please check the size of door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase
10. UHPPOTE ANSI Standard Heavy Duty Electric Strike Lock Fail Secure for Door Access Control System Mortise or Cylindrical Lock
- Fail secure, NO mode (Locked when power is removed)
- This electric strikes with 4-27/32″ faceplates are designed for use with mortise or cylindrical type lockset with up to 3/4″ latchbolt projection without deadbolt.
- Electrical actuation unlocks the keeper, releasing the latchbolt so the door may be opened without operating the latch itself.
- Designed for Metal Frame drill a hole, then install it directly
- Attention: Before placing order, please check the size of your door’s frame to avoid wrong purchase.
Electric Strike Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Electric Strike stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Electric Strike in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Electric Strike for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Electric Strike Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Electric Strike in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Electric Strike currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Electric Strike based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Electric Strike before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Electric Strike they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Electric Strike, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Electric Strike before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Electric Strike will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Electric Strike if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Electric Strike on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.