Top 7 Best Flooring Cutter For 2022
You can trust our selection for Flooring Cutter Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 46335 reviews for Flooring Cutter and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Flooring Cutter where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for buying the Best Flooring Cutter.
Flooring Cutter Reviews
In this article we've included our suggestions for the flooring cutter after analyzing 46335 reviews.
Content Of Table of Top 7Best Flooring Cutter
|1||Bullet Tools - ES00-1113 13" EZ Shear Marksman Laminate Flooring Cutter For Pergo||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||MantisTol 13'' Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter MC-330 with Installation Kit ; For Pergo||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||MANTISTOL 13" Pro Vinyl floor cutter LVT-330 for VCT||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus Floor Installation Kit Great Value||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||KORR KMAP001 9 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings with BONUS Honing Stone||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||EAB Tool 2100010 EAB Tool Professional Floor Cutter||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Bullet Tools - ES00-2009 9 inch EZ Shear Sharpshooter 2.0 Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MARSHALLTOWN Ultra-Lite Flooring Cutter 13"||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Newly Launched Norske Tools NMAP006 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with CLAMP and Sliding Extension Table including BONUS Honing Stone||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
1. Bullet Tools – ES00-1113 13″ EZ Shear Marksman Laminate Flooring Cutter For Pergo
- Cut where you work – save time walking to and from your saw
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Dust free/ quiet operation/ no electricity – Cut anytime day or night
- Built-in ruler and movable fence for 45° (up to 9 in. Wide) and 90° cuts
2. MantisTol 13” Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter MC-330 with Installation Kit ; For Pergo
- For Laminate, Multi-Floor, Bamboo flooring, Parquet, solid wood, Deck-Floor-Boards, fiber-cement siding, rubber cove base, LVT, VCT, SPC, LVP, WPC, Vinyl Flooring and more， up to 13” wide and 16mm ( 5/8”) thick.
- Sturdy high-quality steel and Heavy duty aluminum construction.
- 37-1/4″ Handle for increased leverage with less effort.
- Item Weight 18.
3. MANTISTOL 13″ Pro Vinyl floor cutter LVT-330 for VCT
- Design for cutting LVP, WPC, SPC, LVT, VCT, PVC, Vinyl Plank Flooring.
- No dust, No noise, No electricity needed, Easy and Professional cutting vinyl floor, Save time.
- 13″ cutting width and 8mm cutting depth.
- 2mm thick tungsten steel sharp blade, included a 600 Grit oilstone to keep sharp.
4. Norske Tools Newly Improved NMAP001 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings
- Product Type : Tools
- Cuts A Variety Of Material, Including Laminate Flooring, Fiber Cement Board (Hardieplank , Cemplank ), Engineered Wood And Vinyl Siding Up To 13” Wide And 19/32” Thick.
- Compact And Easy To Use; Produces Clean, Precision Cuts With No Splintering And Smooth Finish
- Sturdy High-Quality Steel And Aluminum Construction
5. Norske Tools NMAP004 13 inch Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter with Sliding Extension Table with Bonus Floor Installation Kit Great Value
- 13″ Cutting capacity
- Sliding extension table supports longer boards (41″ Working length)
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank, cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 13” wide and 19/32” thick.
- 28-1/2″ Handle for increased leverage
- Bonus accessory Kit includes pull bar, tapping block, 16 PVC inserts and mallet ($30 value)
- Adjustable measuring gauge for quick repetitive cut
- Laser etched table miter gauge for angled cuts
- Heavy duty 22” aluminum fence and reinforced table top for added strength and durability
- Includes 13” high speed steel blade
- Quiet and dust free!
6. KORR KMAP001 9 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with Heavy Duty Fixed Aluminum Fence and Built-in Precision Angled Miter Settings with BONUS Honing Stone
- 9″ cutting capacity
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank , Cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 9” wide and 19/32” thick.
- Compact and easy to use; produces clean, precision cuts with no splintering and smooth finish
- Sturdy high-quality steel and aluminum construction
- Extended handle for increased leverage
7. EAB Tool 2100010 EAB Tool Professional Floor Cutter
- Bonus installation Kit and double-sided honing stone included! Designed to cut laminate, solid wood and engineered flooring up to 15mm (5/8″).
- Cuts up to 13″ wide
- Cuts laminate flooring, wood flooring and engineered flooring up to 15 mm (5/8″), vinyl tile, pressboard siding and fiber cement siding such as hardier plank.
- Angle gauge allows for cuts up to 45 degrees
- Quiet, dust free operation, No electricity required.
8. Bullet Tools – ES00-2009 9 inch EZ Shear Sharpshooter 2.0 Laminate Flooring & Siding Cutter
- Cut materials up to 9 inches in width.
- Dust free, quiet operation, no electricity – Cut where you work anytime day or night
- One shear blade outlasts 10 or more saw blades
- No assembly required – ready to use
9. MARSHALLTOWN Ultra-Lite Flooring Cutter 13″
- 13″ Lightweight Flooring Shear
10. Newly Launched Norske Tools NMAP006 13 inch Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter with CLAMP and Sliding Extension Table including BONUS Honing Stone
- NORSKE’S 3RD GEN FLOORING & SIDING CUTTER, ONE OF KIND AND MOST UNIQUE
- CUTS A VARIETY OF MATERIAL, INCLUDING FIBER CEMENT BOARD (HARDIE PLANK), LAMINATE & VINYL FLOORING, ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING, VINYL TILE & SIDING UP TO 19/32” THICK UP TO 3/8” THICK.
- SLIDING EXTENSION TABLE SUPPORTS LONGER BOARDS (41” WORKING LENGTH)
- ADJUSTABLE MEASURING GAUGE PROVIDES QUICK REPETITIVE CUTTING
- HEAVY DUTY 22” ALUMINUM FENCE FOR ACCURATE CUTTING
- REINFORCED TABLE TOP FOR ADDED STRENGTH & DURABILITY
- 28-1/2” HANDLE FOR INCREASED LEVERAGE AND EASIER CUTTING
- LASER ETCHED TABLE MITER GAUGE FOR 15˚, 30˚ & 45˚ ANGLE CUTS
- COMPACT AND EASY TO USE; PRODUCES PRECISION CUTS WITH NO SPLINTERING
- ADJUSTABLE CLAMP DESIGNED FOR VARIOUS MITER ANGLE CUTS
Flooring Cutter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Flooring Cutter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Flooring Cutter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Flooring Cutter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Flooring Cutter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Flooring Cutter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Flooring Cutter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Flooring Cutter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Flooring Cutter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Flooring Cutter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Flooring Cutter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Flooring Cutter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Flooring Cutter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Flooring Cutter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Flooring Cutter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.